One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 139

IDK guys, sensing good vibes from DK. I hope ONE wont twist this man.

Also MK seems to have his own reasons, but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
DK is very suspicious. He dumped all information at once and he brought a card 'same victim' to gain an ally

The most of his talk mostly is from his perspective. Even he is being trustful, I wouldn't agree with this point view.

Contributor
What, no "Fire-breathing phase doppelganger giant space hamster" to really liven things up?

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh DK is asking too much. As far as we know it might be even him the mad cyborg.

From what we've seen of Bofoi I think he is selfish and underhanded but ultimately might have the objective of protecting the world from monsters in a sort of the ends justifies the means way.
On the other hand I find Drive Knight rather suspicious because his story of collecting samples and developing a technology that Bofoi himself seems to lack.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Can you really call it foreshadowing, when it's this obvious, call it foreshowing instead

Gonna make a call and say that Drive Knight is the Mad Cyborg developed by Bofoi.

Not making a call if he is evil or not. Same with Bofoi. It would be interesting if DK was the mad cyborg, currently sane, trying exact revenge on Bofoi for making him a mass murderer (and maybe "mad cyborg" wasn't Bofoi intention).

Anyhow, I am now waiting to pick up that phone.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Bofoi is evil, that said, DK may not be lying m, it could all just be a misunderstanding

Users who are viewing this thread