One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 143

Dex-chan lover
Neo Mumen Rider is finally taking the first step to become an actual Kamen Rider by getting modified into a cyborg, now if only he could somehow break free from Shocker's Neo's mind control.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, he's not a prominent character but seeing Lightning Shoes Mcgee (or whatever his name is called) getting his legs cut off was a bit shocking. More likely than not he's gonna get cybernetic replacements later, which is kinda an obvious upgrade for him actually.
It's nice to see Mumen Rider being humble/heroic with his new gear, but we're all worried for him with the brainwashing thing used in the equipment.
Robot army out of nowhere totally has no connections to NEO Heroes, suuuure. 😏

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't so sure if that new character, Axel, would be strong. But then I noticed he was on rollerblades, and then I knew he meant business. To fight like that on rollerblades takes true power and skill, he is probably high dragon level at minimum.

Dex-chan lover
this whole thing shouts manufactured threat. these super robots that only neo heroes are able to "destroy" and "tank" the attacks of, should be sending massive red flags to most anyone with a half functioning brain.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so like... on both fences. On one hand, yeah it's pretty fuckin' sad that only the "Neo Heroes" can take down these Metal Knight robo-inasion, so they might have a hand in this. But at the same time I kinda agree with the dude who said Metal Knight might not be playing for the Neo Heroes side and maaaaaan. RIP Lightning Max, got his legs chopped. Ily Mumen and I am praying ONE doesn't do that "Make a character the audience loves go through some of the most cruelest shiiiiiiit" thing, y'know like making the happy character go through the most traumatic shit. I hope that doesn't happen to our boy Mumen. Also-also, thank you for the translation, I missed this webcomic version <3

I think Mumen only cared about the fact that he can save other after joining neo.

Supporter
great plan and one day, someone switch off the power suits and you all will be fucked

Users who are viewing this thread