One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 93

i really want murata to reach here - i wanna see what he makes garou look like!!!

also, saitama, you ain't pulling any punches here are ya? 😉(okay i know he was not serious against garou but still, i had to make the joke)

Saitama is just a normal guy on godmode in a world full of shounen characters. This chapter alone made me truly understand what that means now.

I am really impressed by the depth of this version, way better in my opinion than the one Murata draws.
First pages are seriously genius-level, the drawing doesn't matter anymore with this level of writing...

Dex-chan lover
Despite the art style not looking remotely close to Murata's, I love the paneling done by One, everything feels like it just fits and the layout is great. I also really like his writing style. On re-read a lot of things from the manga and web comic are very well done

Dex-chan lover
Man, now that I'm rereading this after rereading the arc on the manga I gotta say, what a downgrade,genuinely why did they have to change it there? This version is 100 times better story wise, if the art was exactly the same people would probably pick this one everytime, sure the other version is funny and great to look at, but that's all it has.

Users who are viewing this thread