One-Punch Man

i think its great that he's taking a long time to make ch.105, i'd rather wait for a good chapter rather than get met with a rushed one every week.

Aggregator gang
Sheee...there's delusional and then there's THIS guy. Always positive, though, gotta give him that.

Kot

This whole plot made Puri puri Prisoner seem like the dude who rapes people in prison... wtf One!?

@Kot
Well you know in the bonus chapter where Sonic goes in jail, it's implied that the prisoners where the "boyfriends" of Pri Pri Prisoner... So it's coherent in this chapter.

It's been nearly a full year of build up to a punchline we already know, and we're just now finally getting to it. I understand the joke. Please get on with it.

OPM's manga is like one joke they take years to tell. Sure, the outcome is funny but by then you have already forgotten why it was supposed to be funny.

@Kot He is the one who rapes people in prison though. The whole reason he is in prison is because he couldn't stop attacking anyone who caught his fancy so he went to prison since he thought nobody would care what he did to criminals

I don't think Orochi is anywhere near as tough as the alien, only monster that could rival alien would be Garou imo tho alien is still far above in terms of raw power + laser beam

Users who are viewing this thread