One-Punch Man

That what hapend shonen jump manga just like bleach is already end and sudenly continue and bcome trash after that

One piece already lost the touch long times ago for me and now one piece only show who tries to milk fans with longer episode per arch and more filler

@NaniTheFuck

When comparing One Punch Man and One Piece manga, you also have to take the time of existence or the length of the series & consistency into consideration. In other words - Can you guarantee One Punch Man manga, if it went as long as One piece ie 2 decades, would still rank up as high as One piece still does even after almost 20 years? Would any other manga for that matter be that consistent? Look what happened to Bleach as the one user pointed out.

@Q120

Like i said before, go re read my previous comment
(2-3 before).

already said those reason.

and also i cleary said, most of us already following One Piece long enough, we saw they grow, following them step by step almost each month every year till now since we were kids (me personally). because we do that, then in our mind or maybe "heart" create a bond to this "One piece" and with that bond come up a feel of "Respect", even if the story sometimes lead to the shit arc and dumb action we still see it. even if we didn't see it for a long time and accidentally saw One Piece (especially Anime) we will feel a nostalgic about this manga.

Let me ask you which comes up first One Piece or Bleach? ahahaha.. now you see the reasoning on above, so don't mention bleach.

Thats why i gave a reply when after i see someone mentioned One Piece to One Punch man and comparing them, even they bragging about how superior one piece is.

So I gave them reply by beeing on the Neutral point of view by disregard respectful and bond feeling.

I said One Piece is shit. and go try find new reader who never touch this One piece and Naruto manga/anime, and tell them to start from the very beginning. after that tell them to give review about it (I bet they will get sick even before it reach end/latest chapter). And feed them with One Punch Man then you will shocked by their review.

Just go re-read again my 2-3 previous reply.

(Take a good example "DORAEMON" it still rocking till this day, so you should know what i mean)

Dex-chan lover
This manga devolves from "Wow, it's cool how humble he is with his power" to "How can we make sure that he doesn't appear in this chapter at all"

Letting a cadre escape & to allow it to hurt the lower class heroes is the fault & failure of S-class heroes as a whole. Especially Puri Puri prisoner should be held accountable for this. He failed in his mission.

HOW DO I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE TO EVERYTHING ITS LIKE SOMETHING ELSE IN THE CHAPTER THERES DIFFERENT LANGUAGES SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE FOR THE MANGA PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME I CANT READ ANY OF THESE SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE

@Rehan
In browser, log in using username & pass and then go to top right corner click on settings, which is located immediately left of profile. There you can set filter language.

Dex-chan lover
That damn rich-boy keeps flip-flopping from peeing his pants, to acting like the world's boss. When that happens for the 4th time in a row, you know it's not just the adrenaline, that kid is god damn retarded.

@Rammerslammer
And that's why I'm stacking up these chapters before I read any. Cya in 4 months.

Dex-chan lover
Why does this manga have so many views? I mean, it‘s an okay manga, but THAT many views?? Totally undeserved. People really do only like looks, huh? xD

Users who are viewing this thread