One-Punch Man

Murata just released few rewritten raws: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156636232181

Hmmm so like am I the only one excited for having Tatsumaki with more participation?

As per 100.6 [Saitama is hangging over on the back of UnderDog Man], timeline will not work unless Saitama leaves Child Emperor, so my guess, Saitama goes down to defeat Orochi. The next chapter probably be [Revised Saitama vs Orochi]...

lol that comment at the end. Also idk how i feel about this new version where she becomes some sort of snake goddess thing and can cut the planet or w/e. She seems to have gotten a huge leap in power compared to the original, idk i kinda liked that she used tactics like messing up tornado's concentration and making her strain herself till blood came out of her head. But maybe that will still happen. But this new godlike shit makes me skeptical.

either blast gonna come and (maybe) kick ass or saitama gonna accidentally win with a single punch or something

Who needs Blast to come at this point, he is just trash compared to Saitama and that guy is right below them.

Crypt
It seems she was given the same power Homeless Emperor was given, so shes not Stronger, shes just more important

Think I found an Easter egg, in
the one shot where Tatsumaki is looking at her in the sky the moon is behind her, at first it looks like there's an eye in the moon but then I realized that's just the impact crater from when Saitama impacted the moon after his fight with the Aliens and jumped back off 🤣

mannn!!!! this chapter only make me feel like something is missing... YEA THE CHAPTER WAS NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread