One-Punch Man

Dex-chan lover
instead of regularly updating link of chapter updates for some whining lazy people. please just visit the

r/onepunchman

under the

flair 'murata chapter'

or use this link.

A lot of people just want to read all their manga in one place (totally fair), which is why they check the comments on the Mangadex page instead of elsewhere, which is why I've started doing these updates.

Double-page supporter
Ngl, Blast looks a lot T H I C C-er than I miagined him to be and his outfit looks like an upgraded version of Saitama's outfit

u know i srsly wanna go into the manga and just shout out to the world -"SAITAMA IS OP BITCHES!!!!!!!"

@Human_the_2nd you know I was gonna complain about the spoiler but then I realized how stupid I am 😳

Anyway, what happened to the chapters? OPM is one of the few manga I just save up on and then go on a binge reading session so I'm kinda out of the loop.

Dex-chan lover
Use VPN and pay 2 bucks.
Bitch, VPN cost more than that shit.

Mangaplus > Viz.

Mangadex is getting worse. EVERY F**ing site has one punch man but not this site. 👹

Dex-chan lover
@_Jan_
In the description said:
Because a takedown notice was sent to MangaDex from the owners of this series, One Punch Man is currently unavailable to be viewed. The series can be read in its entirety at the official Shonen Jump website, with the first and latest three chapters available at any time and the rest accessible with a Shonen Jump membership (which costs about $2 a month and can be accessed via a VPN if you are outside the US).

@chosenone124
VIZ is stingy. I can read the other manga titles on mangaplus without problem, but OPM needs VPN to be available to be read on VIZ site itself. Even with VPN, OPM is not available in mangaplus.

Chapter 110 was redrawn by Murata:
aggregator link removed
/r/ thread

But it's hard to keep track of the redrawn chapters now!
What I might do reupload some of the previous chapters on imgur so I can give context to this chapter. Later on.

Users who are viewing this thread