One Room Rakuen - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
i don't actually know how to feel about this
on one side he should have tried to do some shit about his life earlier
on the other literally everyone treated him like shit, so where would the confidence for doing something about his life come from? not everyone can take shit from others and say "that's it im going chimp mode"

what i can say is proud dad W

Dex-chan lover
At first, it was ecchi, but then it turned into a very dramatic revival and reclamation! Shintaro won't let his life end like it was!

The worldbuilding between hell and heaven was interesting, but ultimately it only served as background to Shintaro's story. It did make for a neat gag ending though.

Dex-chan lover
At first, it was ecchi, but then it turned into a very dramatic revival and reclamation! Shintaro won't let his life end like it was!

The worldbuilding between hell and heaven was interesting, but ultimately it only served as background to Shintaro's story. It did make for a neat gag ending though.
Yeah. It did so many things and it managed have a real, meaningful story, in a oneshot no less.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, the comments about Shintaro felt kind of personal. Got hit by a couple of stray bullets here.

And another god child. Was not the ME3 screw up bad enough already?

Dex-chan lover
That's a really shitty "heaven" when you get to it.
At least the devils were honest, and didn't made him sign a contract without telling him what he was signing for at that too. And apparently in hell you can actually live a "new life" rather than just replaying the life you led for eternity.
For someone who led an unhappy life, hell seems a no brainer.

Dex-chan lover
i don't actually know how to feel about this
on one side he should have tried to do some shit about his life earlier
on the other literally everyone treated him like shit, so where would the confidence for doing something about his life come from? not everyone can take shit from others and say "that's it im going chimp mode"

what i can say is proud dad W
Yeah the manga went wholesome cause it's meant to be wholesome.

If the father was like "I'm disappointed in you. Why did you let that happen to your mother?" it'd be dark af.

I really wanted to see the unknown orphan's room tho

Users who are viewing this thread