One World, One Fight!

Dex-chan lover
The fight should start by permanently taking down and outlawing the wet matkets in China, but no such thing is going to happen. They are up and running the same as ever already. The next global disease is just waiting to develop there, all over again. Anything the Chinese communist party does is nothing but empty words as long as they aren't willing to end that practice.

That implies that wet markets are the main issue with the Chinese mainland.
Fuck this propaganda.

Dex-chan lover
You haven't even read the chapter yet since it's not made available and yet you people are already calling it propaganda. Geez this toxicity is deadlier than covid.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN I admire your open-mindedness, it's glorious. However, I'm one with the folks who deem this art here is a propaganda.

Well, if the Chinese people can find/create a vaccine and share it with the world asap, only then I'd change my mind. But I doubt, if their wet markets remain selling pangolins & bats, or any wild animals, with their cages stacked on top of one another. We can only expect another virus to mutate.

Dex-chan lover
will this address where the virus comes from or will they blame it to the US just like what the CCP mentioned to their people

Hello,
Let me clear up some things on the manga.

Firstly the manga is a cooperative effort between a Singaporean and Japanese authors and Chinese artist. We have no connection to the Chinese government.

Secondly, the focus of the manga is on the healthcare workers at the front line. I do not think the ethnicity of the workers should take away from the sacrifice and hard work they put in to save lives.

Lastly, the manga is created in hopes of uniting everyone, regardless of countries together, since COVID19 does not discriminate. As the title suggests, One World, One Fight, let's put our differences aside until the situation is over.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
While agree there isn't much here yet to call it propaganda. Since so far it's been nothing but procedures in hygiene and patient care/treatment.

But the only one to blame for all this toxicity these sort of manwhas get is the CCP.
Especially with the name "One World, One Fight!" considering Chinese military ships are still harassing my countrymen's ship for being in oceans that are ours for ages. Harassing small fishing ships with military warships in a middle of pandemic is truly the act of someone who I can consider my comrade. /s

I hear India, Japan, and Taiwan are also getting some Chinese military harassment. Not to forget that Chinese state run media published articles blaming other countries (Africa, Italy, and the US ) for the virus.

Double-page supporter
The first English chapter is out, it is impressive the details in this manga. You can see they took the care to consult real medical professionals and it shows.

It's actually a pretty good and educational read. And interesting training of removal of PPE they have.
Everything else aside, China did a good job containing the disease in their country, so there are definitely some things to learn from their healthcare workers' experience. As if finger pointing solves anything, be constructive, people.

"As if pointing finger solves anything " its not solve anything but it helping who get pointed to fucking thinking
World so fucking afraid to scorn at china for what they did hiding this virus long enough for them to be global outbreak if world just punish china for what they did maybe they gonna thinking to abolish the wet market and make it strict but no instead we take all of it up to our ass and let china still do what ever they want

Users who are viewing this thread