One World, One Fight!

Fuck the chinks. They can get rotten in hell and get eaten by the dogs and bats that they have ate.

jak

Contributor
@NanamiRyo

No, they didn't AT ALL. They are constantly having new outbreaks and literally barring people inside their homes. They are lying about their cases and deaths as well.

Edit: Lol. I checked their profile. Looks like we got some CCP shills in the comments.

You create it. You spread it. You even use manga as propaganda. I am going to report this manga. Remove this shit.

>opens manga

>first words of description are "In this unprecedented situation..."

>close manga

Even the cover looks similar to those communist propaganda posters
@DesertStorm
What do you mean it looks like .
It is
@Barrier-kun
The key word here is share and not sell the vaccine
@Stormdragon
Well they are for some reason increasing their millitary deployment at northern India

I have a newfound respect for the doctors and nurses combatting the virus. It was very educational and it made me emotional to think every person in this world is fighting together. It warms my heart to know that doctors and nurses are being honored in so many different ways around the world. Thank you to everyone in the frontlines keeping us safe!

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna quote @kuro151 again.

Hello,
Let me clear up some things on the manga.

Firstly the manga is a cooperative effort between a Singaporean and Japanese authors and Chinese artist. We have no connection to the Chinese government.

Secondly, the focus of the manga is on the healthcare workers at the front line. I do not think the ethnicity of the workers should take away from the sacrifice and hard work they put in to save lives.

Lastly, the manga is created in hopes of uniting everyone, regardless of countries together, since COVID19 does not discriminate. As the title suggests, One World, One Fight, let's put our differences aside until the situation is over.

You're all sharing your opinions so I'll share mine.
Stop bringing politics into manga I'm sick of it.
No, not reading is not a solution.

Dex-chan lover
You do know that the idea of "One World, One Fight" is pushed by the Chinese Communist Government, so they don't face the consequences of being the cause for spreading the virus to the rest of the world.

Several world leaders have already called out China on this, and China responds with "work together", so everyone can just ignore the shit they did to start the hell we're living on now.

One world, one fight? They already made a song Iisang Dagat (One Sea) with Filipinos, now the world? Lmao does china want to own everything now?

this is just a joke probably

Until the communist Party which Governs China admits what they have done is wrong and apologizes I will never be cool with their propaganda at all, I think is real messed up of them not admitting their mistakes and hiding it and still putting out lies which hurts the people not just in their country but all over the world, not everyone has made the money to eat or even have a home and they have caused so much disarray around the world and they won't admit their mistakes, it's the officials which are in charge of the country which I'm talking about and I feel very much empathetic to the people of China which have to deal with the backlash.

Wow, is so much hate necessary? People cannot control where they're born or what catastrophe decides to come their way, anymore than they can control the people around them. You can only control yourself and how you react to a situation. Not everyone has the power to move a government or country to their will. Some can only deal with the fallout, and do the best they can with the little they've got to make things better.

If you want to share a negative opinion, that does not justify the mistreatment of other people, races, artists, ect.If you don't like somthing at least have the decency to disagree respectfuly. We can all do better.

Dex-chan lover
@Guest12 What?! There's literally only one guy in the comment section being racist, and I reported him btw.

The CCP is being called out for their failures!

@LuckySevens
Hmm, that's actually said by UN, " We are in an unprecedented situation and the normal rules no longer apply. We cannot resort to the usual tools in such unusual times." - Secretarial General António Guterres
https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/speeches/2020-03-19/remarks-virtual-press-encounter-covid-19-crisis

@NanamiRyo

Yes, but it is also being said by every single advertisement being put out for the past month. They all fall into the same vein of, "In these unprecedented times... things are hard... so we'll keep everything together and we'll all get through ok... also consume our product." The phrase and all others like it have become tainted by the blatant and shameless demeanor of the deluge of corporate ads that push their wares. They are leeches on the ankles and heels of goodwill and societal cohesion; actively draining the public's fervor to prevent as much death and suffering in the sole pursuit of profit while inadvertently reducing our emotional stamina in the process. It's gotten to the point that I don't even feel angry anymore when stuff like this phrase and other empty words are repeated again and again, I just feel drained.

Dex-chan lover
@Anish_Agarwal Huh? Are you really understanding what I'm getting at? I never said sell the vaccine. Next time, please read the comment properly 'kay? I'm outta here.

@Barrier-kun
Dude
I read it carefully
You said share i know
I wanted to highlight that word as that China should shares the vacine tech not sell
That why I used the term " keyword " to highlight that certain part of your text

Users who are viewing this thread