Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Wendigo might survive this. The author has gone to great lengths to tease her fourth skill, especially pointing out in the volume 4 extras/chapter 15.5 that Wendy using it would have been an instant failure condition during the time loop. It's a very conspicuous loaded Chekov's Gun.

Now, given how much body horror this manga likes to use, she might not need to stay alive for someone else to come along and harvest her skill.
Also Junko saying she still had another, but useless, cheat is a pretty obvious set up for said "useless" cheat allowing her to survive and come back for revenge.

Please use Grammarly on the script or something, proofreader. The proofreading overall is of high quality, but you missed a bunch of really low-level errors in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You don't just have someone say, "Oh right, she had another cheat. Oh well." and it not be something important. It's like a murder mystery show acknowledging minor details in something that normally wouldn't be worth bringing up. It's brought up for a reason.

Wendy is probably coming back to join Hinako, as others have already stated. All the more for Junko to hate. And having things for Junko to hate is a plus in my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
What was that final skill again, that the holy sword failed to absorb and instead released the absorption-function thinking it was finished?
Wendigo might survive this. The author has gone to great lengths to tease her fourth skill, especially pointing out in the volume 4 extras/chapter 15.5 that Wendy using it would have been an instant failure condition during the time loop. It's a very conspicuous loaded Chekov's Gun.

Now, given how much body horror this manga likes to use, she might not need to stay alive for someone else to come along and harvest her skill.
I didn't even remember that dragon had any cheats at all, so totally blanking on that fourth one. In case you remember it I would love to get remidned what it was.

Dex-chan lover
Every Japanese Author trying to create cheap drama said:
Durr helping people is wrong because you feel better about yourself. You should never rock the boat, ignore everyone else, and be a selfish prick.
Why are they like this?

Dex-chan lover
Why are they like this?
Except it was clearly shown as wrong, we know MC is in the right especially because she doesn't care about being in the right, she doesn't care if her morality and kindness is true and pure or whatever, she just keeps on being kind and moral, and on the last pages even the cynical Earless admits her mistaken impression of MC.

Dex-chan lover
So Junko is just obsessed with Hinako… Should not have been a massive bitch, then you wouldnt have lost her

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's starting to bother me that almost every sentence have terms like this " ", so none of them literally mean what the word says.

I'm gonna need a dictionary by the end of this.

Users who are viewing this thread