Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.5 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
sister bernadatte could get it lowkey

design weird tho but

edit: makes me sad cause the design has a lot of potential but for a nun its too revealing imo

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If there's one trope I actually hate, is this exposition-name-presenting thing.
'Ah, yes, it is you, Sir William the 3rd Schatner, grand Landowner of the 33rd avenue street!'

P.S: I'm glad to see quite a bunch of people commenting on how stupid the nun's design is. I really wish Japanese designers would stop it with their tendency to draw 80% of their women as strippers and fetishists.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that this is an isekai and there is zero reason for this world's dominant religion to have all the same hangups about sex that ours does.

ETA: Going back to earlier chapters, it seems pretty likely that sexually predatory behavior is encouraged within the church. The Apostle knight from chapter 1 was stated to be a serial rapist in chapter 3, and the second Apostle knight from chapter 3 seemed to throw in rape as a matter of the first guy's honor or something. This leads me to the conclusion that Bernadette is a member of an order of sex slave nuns who get their wombs surgically removed.

It's also worth pointing out all the flashbacks dropping hints that the church that ran the school Hinako attended in Japan was sexually abusing its students as well. So maybe it's more like this world's church DOES have some of the same hangups about sex that our world's do.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If possible, please read this manga on its official original platform to support the manga, ComicWalker. At the end of chapters, there is a survey about the chapter which you can fill (click the heart picture and it will direct you to the survey).

First question is "what do you think about this chapter": (Interesting, Normal, Not interesting)
Second is: "could you explain what do you feel about this chapter" (can leave it blank)
Third is: gender (Male, Female, Others/don't want to mention)
Fourth is age

Then, press the button below, and choose the right button to submit the survey.

Dex-chan lover
I see, so that's why she got that foreboding last page like we're supposed to know something about her. Thanks for the reminder
Time for another painful reunion...

So bernadette, behemot and james cockaroo are completely new names right?
Curious how can they be so confident after seeing stuff Elis do in battle
The power level jump is going to be insane
Read the chapter again, Behemot said "We do not possess here the force necessary to kill it" he is refering to Elis, so they dont have any means to beat her right now.

Supporter
erm, does the author really think that's how nuns dress?? pushes up glasses boy, I really hope someone got fired for that blunder!

Dex-chan lover
While the Nun's outfit is absurdly bad, I still can't focus on anything but that damn high elf, and his goofy ass mound of eyes floating with his brain in that tank.

I can only picture them like googly eyes

Dex-chan lover
While the Nun's outfit is absurdly bad, I still can't focus on anything but that damn high elf, and his goofy ass mound of eyes floating with his brain in that tank.

I can only picture them like googly eyes
Yeah, the simplified design for the wider shot is exceptionally derpy...

Users who are viewing this thread