Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
the plot thicckens
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't have one, but I am sure her undaunting faith and willpower is giving her super powers at this point.
That's how I interpreted it too , feels like her undying piety and willpower are being 'rewarded' w help from the god of reincarnation of whatever

Curious how she's gonna react to that given she didn't want one in the first place, but maybe I'm wrong and she can just use shadow magic or something

Dex-chan lover
That's how I interpreted it too , feels like her undying piety and willpower are being 'rewarded' w help from the god of reincarnation of whatever

Curious how she's gonna react to that given she didn't want one in the first place, but maybe I'm wrong and she can just use shadow magic or something

Nah, if you recall the god of reincarnation has nothing to do with it. It was just some fancy system developed to give reincarnates some kind of bonuses. And she just walked out of it, imo probably one of the best representation of abilities in isekai genre so far.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, if you recall the god of reincarnation has nothing to do with it. It was just some fancy system developed to give reincarnates some kind of bonuses. And she just walked out of it, imo probably one of the best representation of abilities in isekai genre so far.
ye she didnt take an ability at the beginning which was really fucking hard and the reason i started reading this in the first place but i think shes getting 'rewarded' in some way for that choice now . dunno tho

Dex-chan lover
ye she didnt take an ability at the beginning which was really fucking hard and the reason i started reading this in the first place but i think shes getting 'rewarded' in some way for that choice now . dunno tho

We can only hope there will be some kind of explanation for all the shenanigans going on right now.

But at the same time I wouldn't mind if all these happenings would be left unanswered. And I am left here wondering that all of it is because of her pious nature to the point that a real, Almighty God, promoted her to his apostle. To right the wrongs of this world.

So basically, speculations! Love them.

Users who are viewing this thread