Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
She probably is my favorite religious character.
Each time she speaks its gets even better.
Her faith are her morals in the shape of god. Or better she believes that God has the shape of her faith and morals.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I gotta reread, I thought the MC was the crazy one. Didn't she kill her friend and herself in a Yandere scenario?
Well Junko (MC's onee-sama) was running a sex-trafficking ring, providing underage girls to powerful men in return for money and influence. Hinako (MC) found out about this, and then two of the victims of said trafficking scheme committed suicide right in front of her. It seems that Junko had also acknowledged to Hinako that she was a bad person and they had some sort of promise that may or may not have involved Hinako promising to kill her, it wasn't super clear. So when Junko broke it off with Hinako, she killed them both. Keep in mind that Hinako was also sheltered and highly religious, so she felt her sexual relationship with her onee-sama was extremely sinful and felt guilt for that.

Dex-chan lover
She might have just unlocked some innate ability through her belief in the isekai realm. The giant eye appearing in the sky appears to be some representation of the "god" she believes in, so maybe it works like in a reality marble sorta way where she's able to bring people into her realm where a god oversees their actions or something for a second. Merely conjecture but onee-sama is lit nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
In a way, I think it's less that Hinako is less tied to some bigger, unseen god, and instead the "shadow of the Albino God" is rather literal; Hinako has, effectively, found her God in Alice, imposing the morals and belief she has upon Alice as her way of raising her, who must then learn as a Giant God the proper handling of the world and humanity that someone with her power should have. In turn, something involving her intense emotions and state of being have effectively turned Hinako into the Yin to Alice's Yang.

If the Giant God has a Shadow that controls it, it's the Smallest Giant, and I guess something about this is hyper-lethal in her own right.

Alice who?
... Oh is it Eiris or Alice now?
I actuallt have to re read to know the enemy name is Wendy or something (I forgot lol)
Anyway I think mc obtain her own ability without any of the systematic bs. And somehow unlocking super cool hidden class
Onee-sama class lol

she already did, the "save point" activates instantly....

make her a quad amputee and carry her around as a backpack item :smugchisato:

"oh bitch of the backpack, tell us your stupidity"
Mf Wendy's face when last chapter she lost to Alice for the xxxth time.
Honestly, while Wendy iss unaware that looping is happening, that scum girl actually felt her life fading before going back. I wonder how many death scenario before she's had enough of dying and reviving

Dex-chan lover
This manga is freaking amazing. So glad to have found it. Thank you very much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Why is this so fucking hype?? I haven't been this hype to read a manga since like...I don't even know:oooo:

Aggregator gang
Junko inadvertedly actives Hinako's ability, which has never happened before. And now they fight, her with a giant holy sword, and Hinako with just a simple knife. Who will win this fight? An eclipse is showing, but what does it mean?
Check chapter 5, this ability of hers was already activated by her hatred for her former Onee-sama.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god. Time after time this manga speaks volume. It showcases humanity and inhumanity in a way you would expect a deep psychological/sociological stand point. In different eras and time periods, humanity as its own meaning changes overtime. the epitome of what your "humanity" is, is different to what others think it is. (as per usual, your "good" or my "evil" will be different). The fragile essence of what we may call human will always be bent and elongated. And its true, the only difference we have with animals are Rules- laws (whether you choose to break them or not.) Treading lightly since more often than not, words hold more weight than actions. We tend to overlook this since all our lives we've been told actions speak louder than words. The manga really solidifies its virtues/ideas hard on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread