Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's called a cheat for a reason but she's impossible to kill. Say what you want about her giant god form being able to beat this whore but I highly doubt it. She also has fucking time reversal which means it's impossible to beat her. So either the 3 MC's flee from here barely or they kill her, there is no other option and ending(killing the whore) the manga in like 15 chapters doesn't really seem beneficial to the author.

Except the guy who originally had this ability is a fucking meat cube attached to her back.

So there's clearly some ways to prevent the loop ability from activating despite the owner's horrible state.
Carla even warned the boy that his ability is not unbeatable when they first met.

Not to mention the very person that cube'd the boy is about to join the fray.

Dex-chan lover
I adore the artstyle so much in cases like these. The dynamic and mood are brought out so perfectly. Every expression, every action has so much impact.

Dex-chan lover
This is a lie, if the equipment details from an earlier volume extra are to be believed.
Yeah, Junko is a liar and lies to manipulate others but I presume that she's also lying because she doesn't want to reveal her true feelings and vulnerability and projecting an image of how she wants to be seen so nobody can see what's there below the surface. She's as much lying to herself as she is lying to everyone else.

Hinako, I think, is wrong when she dismisses what Junko's doing as a way to save herself from being killed by Elis and nothing else. Between not just killing Hinako right out of the gate and other stuff, like the fact that she kept Hinako away from what she was doing at the school, Junko does on some level care about her for reasons that aren't just having another toy to play with. And I wonder if Junko's rewinding is as much to stop Hinako from dying as it is to save herself.

She's clearly a more complex character than what she appears as on the surface. I don't know or think there's the capacity to be good in her because she's so twisted and cynical but there's a reason she is like she is and I think (if we go by that bed scene from a few chapters earlier) she recognizes and loathes herself for it.

Dex-chan lover
onee sama crazy goddamn them eye splinters made me reel back a lil

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Surprise Sisterfuger!
Also, i hope Carla could fix her arms, she supposed be more magical

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
And I wonder if Junko's rewinding is as much to stop Hinako from dying as it is to save herself.

The rewind is only triggered when the user dies, so Hinako is right that Junko has already been defeated many times.

Dex-chan lover
The rewind is only triggered when the user dies, so Hinako is right that Junko has already been defeated many times.

I think he's saying that after Hinako die Junko might've off'd herself to trigger the rewind.

Which...eh...possible but Hinako already pointed out how Junko's current actions suggest Eris did indeed defeat Junko (since if the other girl can indeed counter Eris, Junko would have no reason to separate from her unless she knew that other girl will lose) so I think he's wrong on that point.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the first thing that came to my mind when Hinako made that small explosion with the flasks was that you could theoretically suffocate her by simply burning away all the oxygen in the immediate vicinity. Though that obviously wouldn't help with the save point

Dex-chan lover
was a lil confused by this chapter in terms of why Junko doesn't want Hinako to take the soma, but it was right in front of my eyes lol

If Elis is stronger, we'll just have to see how she deals with Junko since I assume the reason Junko resets time is because she gets killed by Elis for the death of Hinako.

Dex-chan lover
was a lil confused by this chapter in terms of why Junko doesn't want Hinako to take the soma, but it was right in front of my eyes lol

If Elis is stronger, we'll just have to see how she deals with Junko since I assume the reason Junko resets time is because she gets killed by Elis for the death of Hinako.
Welp even the people on the ship say there was no way to kill Elis right now.

Elis pasting Wendy and Junko in every timeline is... so deserved. As is Junko's slow breakdown. She can't out-think Carla or beat Elis for any kind of power and she can't talk Hinnako down from her boundless desire to put Junko in the ground.

It's absolutely beautiful. And it's so goddamn tight thematically. The whole conflict between Junko and Hinnako stems from their conflicting views of social bonds and other people, Junko is fundamentally selfish and views others as disposable, while Hinnako believes the bonds between people are the most important thing there is. And now Junko, for all her skullduggery, for all her willingness to throw others into a fire to serve her ends, for all three of her cheat abilities, is utterly trapped. By the bond between these three. The same bond she put in Hinnako's head in the first place.

Junko can't escape the loops. She's fated to die here over and over and over until her sanity gives out and she gives up the box to make the pain stop. This story is so damn good.

Dex-chan lover
Lol iris be like surprise motherfucker. Thank you soooooo much for the update!!!This is one of my favorites!

Dex-chan lover
If you guys didn't know, the Death Rewind skill is flawed.

Sure if you die, you go back in time. But, that leaves a parallel timeline where you died.

Meaning, if MC kills this bitch, chances are, she's gone for good. (Even if the whore succeeds eventually, it would take place in another timeline far from the current timeline.)

Users who are viewing this thread