Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei

Dex-chan lover
Another great manga find. This is the first time i see a manga that show how the native can manipulate and defeat otherworlder cheat ability, So refreshing. I'm kinda tired to see an isekai manga where the MC can do whatever they want regardless of the world they transferred to

Dex-chan lover
I didnt think that one-shot like manga would go on like this, tbh this is much better than all those cliched, repeated use, copy and past fantasy mangas i have read, glad that people are starting to create their own story rather than just straight up plagiarize popular mangas

Man... this series reminds me a lot of Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi with the dark fantasy setting and the theme of "being isekai'd probably wouldn't be all fun and games" surprised more don't go that route.

Dex-chan lover
Another great manga find. This is the first time i see a manga that show how the native can manipulate and defeat otherworlder cheat ability, So refreshing. I'm kinda tired to see an isekai manga where the MC can do whatever they want regardless of the world they transferred to
Yeah, can't agree more to that statement. Kinda get bored of of OP in one night trip isekai and the excuse to use "for the people" when the said excuse is kinda bad and shaky in foundation. Well can't say that this manga had no shaky things going on, but it's far better presenting the "unique" nature of human being ripped of of their humanity and what made them "human"

If you want a realer, much darker treatment of isekai abilities I highly recommend this. Even though some of the treatment of people made me too sick to my stomache to continue reading, it is completely believable and so excellently done I can still recommend reading if your psyche has higher resistance than mine.

Dex-chan lover
I found this manga by chance on CW and started following because the premise was cool, like, "an isekai revenge with a yuri harem, where the 'heroes' are hunted, and the protagonist doesn't have a cheating skill?! Nice!", but the dialogs are VERY expository and lack a certain "refinement" in the plot that bothered me a lot, so i dropped it. But i recommend and if you like it and it's possible, support Becon-sensei by buying the ebook~ :salute:

Double-page supporter
That poor kid

being turned into a save box - that was messed up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
You should check out the executioner and her way of life anime/lightnovel/manga. The MC is an assassin who kills otherworlders.

didn't she said that she refused a blessing from the god?

Users who are viewing this thread