Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 36.4

Power Uploader
And with this we are done with Vol6 and the wait for Vol7 starts. So, see you again in like 4 months or so. And no, I will not work with the web chapters because those are censored.

Oh, Yamada~. The more things change, the more some things stay the same.

Thank you for all of your hard work on this series!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I want a spin-off manga with Reo fucking her cat.

Dex-chan lover
"Straight man", huh. I suspect that's not an actual "straight man" but a tsukkomi, which really isn't the same thing. The thing is that a straight man is the butt of the joke, kind of the funny man's victim, whereas a tsukkomi is chastising the funny man (who is kind of more the dopey man).

sexually attracted to food? That's new, but I've been reminded of a video of Kromit and Sandwich, It feels wrong

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So inverted bunny suits are a thing huh.

Double-page supporter
@kolotons :
Her size is FLAT, can't be used for mask ...
Maybe from that a bit older loli ?
I guess her size is about as KN95 Mask ?

@ScarecrowB
I really dont need to read an uncensored pedophile manga, I only care about Yuu's and Minori's relationship development. I'm not forcing you to do anything but I think it would be nice if you translate the web chapters 🙁

Power Uploader
@consigliori If I'm working with trash I might as well use the trashiest version.
Serious answer:
I can translate them, and in fact I use those for the draft translation before checking if everything is still the same in the volume version. It's the redrawing and typesetting that takes a lot of effort and time so it's not worth doing it with censored lower res raws.

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB
I'm content to wait, personally.
I'd be even more content if the "uncensored" versions really meant uncensored, not just referring almost exclusively to the adults, but it is what it is.

Power Uploader
@anon763 And besides the uncensored content we also wait for the volume version due to its better/higher resolution which makes the redrawing easier and of course that translates into a better reading experience.

Dex-chan lover
I want to inhale Minori's bra so much. From the sheer size and bounciness of her boobs, I know her bra must smell amazing from her sweet sweat.

Thank you for the translation (Minori may be interested in "loli loins," but I'm more interested in her butt. I'd be happy to inhale her lolicon butt).

Users who are viewing this thread