Oneesan ga Shinryakuchuu!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
so him stopping his son from going the same route isn’t the worst thing he’s done. Doesn’t mean I like dad at all but at same time Mc was just an uninspiring brat who thought he had a moral high ground.

I mean, he already avoided that by not cheating on someone lol.

And yes, he did have a moral high ground. Dad made it clear that this isn't about letting Aki focus on school or that Kurena's family is batshit crazy. He doesn't want his old wounds popping up again so he has to protect the relationship he already ruined a decade ago. One that broke his marriage and indirectly damgaged Aki permenantly.

Aki may not have even needed to be a Ronin if dad could keep it in his pants. So he really has no ground to stand on except that it's his money. It's clear his bluff to bring Aki back failed, so he lost his last bargaining chip (and I'm guessing this will cause yet another fight with the wife).

Dex-chan lover
japanese landlords are strict huh, she knows him well so why not give him a bit of leeway?

that being said my parents are too nice that we have a few renters who aren't paying for a few years (i live in SEA) and previous tenants even stole our furniture, which is worse because we rents them without any so they bothered to get them from our shed and leave with it so yeah

Dex-chan lover
He's a grown man, huh? Then, he should deal with his expenses on his own.
Even the dad is an adult but that didn't prevent him to lie heavily to FMC and her mom, giving FMC a huge distrust on men...and blowing up his family from the inside.
He should pay for his son's school and tuition, as he is a sorry excuse for a father and is the bare minimum to what he put him up against...all those years of (unknown why too) shit life in his house. "Giving him back something" at least.
Are you seriously defending the father here? 🤣

Reality is a MOFO Chapter

also the Dad could’ve handled it better but it’s his money that’s being used so his call is technically on point but it’s in Bad Taste as it’s effectively screwing over his son’s future
Same as before, "it's his money that's being used" yes but it's his son's life that he already screwed over once.
Now he gets to do it twice but "is technically on point"? Wtf

The dad is a cunt true but he was paying for an apartment, art prep school and future tuitions for college for a degree that honestly unless you're lucky you're fucked job wise, the least the kid could do is accept this one demand from the father.
So people should just study for fields where a job is more stable? That's lame, some people have dreams and it's not up to others to judge.
Especially his father, who already deprived him of a normal life before

Though to be fair the kid wasn’t helping his case at all. Putting whether he was good at art or not aside, the fact he was skipping classes for toxic cake wasn’t a good look especially knowing he ignored the fact that she was using him to piss dad off. I think dad saw himself in his kid because I genuinely think he had feelings for the chick’s mom so him stopping his son from going the same route isn’t the worst thing he’s done. Doesn’t mean I like dad at all but at same time Mc was just an uninspiring brat who thought he had a moral high ground.
Well he has, at least technically MC didn't cheat on anyone

Dex-chan lover
Mom already knows. She followed him and caught him 10 years ago.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed together for Aki and have divorce papers in the process.

IDK about Landlady. I don't like her advice but I don't think she made any real mistakes in her life. Had a kid with a husband who died, and she simply had her own personal desires that she furfilled. I saw it more as a temporary release than a long term issue.
Why are you calling Aoi Aki?

Dex-chan lover
Reality is a MOFO Chapter

also the Dad could’ve handled it better but it’s his money that’s being used so his call is technically on point but it’s in Bad Taste as it’s effectively screwing over his son’s future
It’s worse than that, he’s effectively estranged his son forever with this move. So long as he doesn’t go back their relationship will never be the same again.

Dex-chan lover
Though to be fair the kid wasn’t helping his case at all. Putting whether he was good at art or not aside, the fact he was skipping classes for toxic cake wasn’t a good look especially knowing he ignored the fact that she was using him to piss dad off. I think dad saw himself in his kid because I genuinely think he had feelings for the chick’s mom so him stopping his son from going the same route isn’t the worst thing he’s done. Doesn’t mean I like dad at all but at same time Mc was just an uninspiring brat who thought he had a moral high ground.
He did have the moral high ground though, the current situation is a result of the dad’s infidelity. Like every aspect of this story can be traced back to it.

Remember that MC is actually a great artist when properly inspired but his dad never encouraged him, likely because he was taking out the frustration of his failed affair on him, and this prevented him from developing or gaining any confidence.

The dad also doesn’t give a rat’s ass about their relationship other than the fact that it might dig up the memories of his previous infidelity. This is his real issue here, but he never wanted him to go to art school anyways so he has a good reason now.

Literally fucking in the empty apartment just to stick it to Father. Fucking Based as hell. Also poor landlady waiting for them to finish. I hope she stays in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread