Onegai, Nugashite. - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - I Can Take It Off

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this sequence was really clumsily executed and made all the girls look terrible.

It really should've went more like:
  1. He goes after short hair
  2. They try to stop him due to him acting weird about it, even with the curse
  3. It escalates and they have to hold him down
  4. Little sister of the blondie appears and explains it.
That would've been a much better way with the same outcome, except that the girls aren't absolute cunts in that scenario

Dex-chan lover
That would've been a much better way with the same outcome, except that the girls aren't absolute cunts in that scenario
How are they cunts? Bro tried to strip her after she said she wasn't cursed multiple times. Him being so obsess that they have to pin him down is too out of character, the little push is more than enough. Two people can be wrong and to be honest MC was the most wrong in that situation for not honestly talking with them first.

Dex-chan lover
How are they cunts? Bro tried to strip her after she said she wasn't cursed multiple times. Him being so obsess that they have to pin him down is too out of character, the little push is more than enough. Two people can be wrong and to be honest MC was the most wrong in that situation for not honestly talking with them first.
Read my comment on last chapter.
TL;DR it's that there was enough context for them to notice that there was something heavily amiss even before the little sister clarified what was going on, yet they instead of actually trying to find out why he did that, they just walked away acting like he attacked her for no reason. Especially if they just came out of a decursing session.

I think the creator just was really damn clumsy, but damn

Dex-chan lover
About the credits page, so far there has been zero romance or any indications any of the characters have romantic feelings for each other. I mean we know it's probably going to happen because that's what happens these stories, but so far no evidence in it.

Dex-chan lover
Surprising it's not the first girl. Also aren't they missing the library girl?

Gal, library girl, volleyball, teacher, and miss NTR bait.

Aggregator gang
I agree with that last page. This was Mangaka-san's barely-disguised end girl all along.
You ain't slick!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this sequence was really clumsily executed and made all the girls look terrible.

It really should've went more like:
  1. He goes after short hair
  2. They try to stop him due to him acting weird about it, even with the curse
  3. It escalates and they have to hold him down
  4. Little sister of the blondie appears and explains it.
agreed agreed

Users who are viewing this thread