Onegai, Nugashite.

Dex-chan lover
The right kind of stupid, yet it couldn't make the whole "this hidden power in my right hand..!" dumbfuckery not seem cringy. I would've preferred if the MC was more of a taciturn apprentice-monk, rather than a huge otaku, tbh.
Honestly, the MC being an otaku serves no actual plot related purpose. The MC is "creepy" enough just by literally creeping up on people at their weakest moment.

Dex-chan lover
@Ashlinsama
Hope i'm not too late. lol.

https://mangadex.org/title/37484/iyanakao-sarenagara-opantsu-misete-moraitai

It's too bad it's on Hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
I only read to around chap 7 or 10 but how is there just GIRLS doing lewd stuff in school and not GUYS ? ☠️ like it makes WAY MORE SENSE if a guy was doing it ☠️

I want to know what happens next but the disrespect towards mc is chipping away at my mental. No soul stands up for him, archery girl all about honor has no qualms about sending him to the wolves, and mc is forced to deal with everything without complaining.

I like to imagine a character that has the same power as the mc, but makes the other party beg for their help. BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY THESE FUCKERS WILL GROW A GOD DAMN SPINE AND GET RID OF THE STICK UP THEIR ASS. never give what you can do for free dawg, just gonna be taken for granted.

he is THEE panty remover, put some respect on his god damn name.

Last edited:
I want to know what happens next but the disrespect towards mc is chipping away at my mental. No soul stands up for him, archery girl all about honor has no qualms about sending him to the wolves, and mc is forced to deal with everything without complaining.

I like to imagine a character that has the same power as the mc, but makes the other party beg for their help. BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY THESE FUCKERS WILL GROW A GOD DAMN SPINE AND GET RID OF THE STICK UP THEIR ASS. never give what you can do for free dawg, just gonna be taken for granted.

he is THEE panty remover, put some respect on his god damn name.
bicches cuh. unless the author change mc, he'll stay wimp forever.

Double-page supporter
When I see manga like this get translated to 40+ chapters, it depresses me. But it also only pushes me harder to learn JPN literacy.

i'm here to express my infinitive gratitude to the group translating this manga, you guys are really amazing and hilarious. Hope you all the best! :dogewow::win:

Users who are viewing this thread