Onegai Teacher

Short and to the point. No complex plot, NTR, or BS love triangles.

8/10 - was entertained, although, it really could have been a longer manga by at least 5 chapters.

Wow. I never thought this would make its way to mangadex.

This is such an old series. I remember back in 2012 I watched the anime. It was the time I first started getting into anime. Keep in mind the anime adaptation of this aired a long time before 2012.

I'm just really surprised to see this blast from a past here. I'm not saying it's bad or anything.

Group Leader
Why is the series marked as Ongoing when it finished with 2 manga volumes and a full anime?

One of my favorite anime/manga series, when I saw that MangaDex only had the Spanish version of this manga I thought maybe it would be a good thing to upload the English version of it for those of us who enjoy such blasts from the past.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good adaptation, thanks for uploading this! Onegai Teacher was one of the few Anime/Manga that actually left me with a sense of emptiness once I finished it. It was that good for me. Don't go at it thinking you'll find something novel, though. It's pretty much your vanilla 2002 drama romcom.

I don't remember much of the story itself, but the good feelings it brought are something I still carry with me today. I'm gonna ride on it again soon.

Group Leader
The manga is quite short. How did they manage to do 12 20-minutes episodes and one OAV with this ?

Dex-chan lover
One of my old favs. No, it's not objectively great, but it hit all the right spots, mostly light hearted, some drama that at least was understandable. Also, if I remember it right there are some slight differences between manga and anime both in this and in Onegai Twins. 8/10

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread