OneGarbageGal

Hello, I just want to say thank you so much for translating this manga alone and so fast with high quality too!! You are so amazing to translate this almost everyday!! Thank you so much!! I am always looking forward to this!

Thank you for your hard work! Your translation is superb! The story is a gem! You've got taste sis

just wanna say thanks so much for your hard work and the fast translation of this manga! It has been a while I wait for a new chapter of a manga 😂 every day ( since Seigi No Mikata), your translation definitely makes me enjoy the manga even more :)!!!

Positively loving the work you're doing on Sesame Salt and Pudding!!! Thank you so much for translating it, it's been making my month!

Your translation work is top-notch!! Seriously, I hope you can go pro. It's really fluid and natural in English, and also very very funny. Plus the translator notes provide just the right amount of context :) You're great at this, thank you so much for your hard work!

Group Leader
@enemieseverywhere Thank you so, so much! That really means I lot to me. Like, I can't express how much.
I wish I could do this for a living lmao, but I have a degree in STEM that won't get used otherwise 😭

Thank you for your work <3 Sesame is such a fun and cute read, thank you for sharing that wonderful gem. Also, you're a BOSS for doing this all by yourself (and that update speed jeez)!!

Group Leader
@mysae Thank you, thank you :')

I've just been so sick of waiting 1-3 months for manga updates in general, so I'm just tryna to help out 😝

When does the male childhood friend and female friend get hooked up? don’t remember them becoming a thing.

anyways this manga was rlly good, ty for translation.

Thanks so much! Sesame Salt and Pudding was amazing!!! I can't wait for the 2 bonus chapters! and for your next projects!

Loved Sesame Salt and Pudding! I can’t wait to read whatever project you choose next! Your translations are great and the aside notes are very thoughtful

Group Leader
@jadoff @Bally Thank you both, that means a lot to me!

I'll be posting the first chapter for the next one I'm working on sometime this week https://mangadex.org/title/59191/i-want-this-flower-to-bloom :)

@Satansslut669 So excited for the next one! also loving that you are choosing shorter, completed stories! I have so many that are long and nowhere close to ending :p. Its nice to not have cliffhangers!

Oh my god, you have a next project?!?! DEFINITELY RIDING W U IN THAT NEW JOURNEY YEEEEEEEYYYYY 💛💛💛💛💛

Thank you so much! I really love the new one too! The story is interesting!hehe
Once again thank you~ 💕💕💕💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread