有問題的性轉 - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
37
effeminate enough
You missed the word “all” in the post you were replying to.

Also: it is ok to be masculine. Good, even! There’s a lot to like. Just because patriarchy expects and incentivizes men to be unfeeling and inconsiderate doesn’t mean we need to discard masculinity as a whole.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
54
You missed the word “all” in the post you were replying to.

Also: it is ok to be masculine. Good, even! There’s a lot to like. Just because patriarchy expects and incentivizes men to be unfeeling and inconsiderate doesn’t mean we need to discard masculinity as a whole.
Which parts of masculinity do you want to keep? What makes those aspects masculine? I can't think of anything but tradition.

Anyway hope Author gets some estrogen in her stat.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
3,556
Author begging for you to get some estrogen. Your cry for help had a cry for help attached to it.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
37
Which parts of masculinity do you want to keep? What makes those aspects masculine? I can't think of anything but tradition.

Anyway hope Author gets some estrogen in her stat.
I actually would quite like to get into this topic, you seem reasonable and I find it interesting to describe positive aspects of masculinity.

But before I do, you do realize that your question could just as easily be asked of femininity as well, right? And my answer to that question would be hopelessly biased, as a trans woman myself. Without some notion of femininity, a major part of my identity is pointless.

My personal experience with gender identity has informed me that it is a stronger force than I would have expected, and I’m not sure it would be feasible to entirely eliminate gendered personality traits.

Would eliminating gender also eliminate gender dysphoria? I’m also biased there, because I actually think gender is quite fun once you and those around you stop policing about it.

That all being said, I certainly agree that a lot of the categorization is silly/bad. One of the main reasons I like the exercise of trying to identify positive masculine traits is so that I can try to do those things better consciously, since there isn’t as much social pressure for me to do them.
 
Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2023
Messages
12
Dysphoria is a nightmare, so I wouldn't wish all men to get TSed. But maybe if there were a mandatory trial period before people could opt out, except we don't tell them it's a trial period so they all have to learn to live with being a woman for a month as an empathy-building exercise...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top