Oni no Youna LoveCome - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Red Oni

Double-page supporter
Sigh, is it wrong of me to dislike translators that leave just a select few japanese words? Someone that doesn't watch anime to listen to them over and over again won't have a fucking clue what "oni" or "ikemen" are supposed to be...

It makes the reading experience so tiresome to have words left untranslated.

Everyone is on about that ending,I'm just sitting here admiring how here turns to the peanut gallery when he performs an alpha on their leader. They downright wingman for him! Bros gonna bro.

Na vida real esse cara se foderia tanto... E de onde o autor tirou que mulheres odeiam violência? Por toda minha vida sempre vi mulheres se jogando aos pés de caras violentos.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
The end of the chapter was solid 'NANI?!?!?!?'

That was totally unexpected I thought I was reading a shoujo manga then .... It was totally shock.

the author really just didn't give a shit while writing the plot they straight up were like "fuck it just throw EVERYTHING in" and im living for this ngl

I assumed this was gonna be another typical one but that ending tho....This is gonna be one interesting ride 😳

I REALLY like the translation. The use of western style colloquial english is awesome and well done. Plus, the Star Trek reference was well done!

Users who are viewing this thread