Oni no Youna LoveCome

Dex-chan lover
Have seen quite a few manga with almost this exact premise floating around in the past. Felt like it was 2010 again for a moment.

It's retarded but I guess I'll follow it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought I would get a normal romcom, I go back to those classic stories from ages ago that is not romcom and more rompunch.

Dex-chan lover
Man... I needed this after having read too many romance mangas with NTR.

Just gets bored with the seriousness of it.

Does anyone know similar manga like this??

Dex-chan lover
@audinue I agree, I feel like I know exactly how this is going to turn out.

- One by one the suitors will stronger, until one day an oni that is too strong will appear
- Akashi will be devastated as Kiko is brought back to the underworld to be married.
- One of Akashi's parents will secretly have been an oni
- Akashi will level up and unleash his oni prowess
- Queue suuuuuuper long underworld scene as he tries to rescue Kiko

I think they should make the red haired dude more intimidating, I mean, in the manga he’s a fricking killing machine!?

Double-page supporter
@MCX01
This has NTR.
- The red oni is going to get cucked
- and the mc is definitely a nice guy protecting muh lady's honor just because she smiled at him and gave him a bit of attention.
The MC is a loser nice guy in this world.
think about this, if he is somehow has oni blood, right what makes you say there isn't a better human with oni blood as well?
@Blacklight240
MC needs to stop simping and being a nice guy. He seems very insecure and hopefully the mangaka gives him some character development where he doesnt protect muh lady's honor like a nice guy.

Dex-chan lover
@ganggangnigga If it does have NTR, then its not in the way I know of... Light form of NTR? Regardless... Humour is the main focus it seems.

Dex-chan lover
How's this possibly NTR? They aren't dating. He's the only one who likes the other

@Bramia He's saying it's netori not netorare. As in the MC steals the girl from her "fiance" by beating the shit out of him. It's not NTR stop saying it is.

Dex-chan lover
@jameaney It'd be great if you read what others say before criticizing. I never said it's NTR, I specifically said it's not and there's two guys just a couple comments above saying it is indeed NTR so calm down your horses and think before replying. Unlike when talking, you have all the time you need when posting in a forum

Double-page supporter
So this is basically a worse version of Yu Yu Hakusho

Users who are viewing this thread