Oni no Youna LoveCome

I really hope this gets picked up by a group, this looks to be exactly what I've been wanting lately.

Dex-chan lover
I like the premise but the art is lacking a little, too generic, but it has potential. like D. grayman that stared with also generic art but later found it.

chapter 2 is like WTF

ok im following this shit xD chapter 2 was great

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter is a little bit generic,but read until the end I promise you won't regret it.

The god thing about this is that them falling in love isn't the only plot thread. This means we might get some actual progression instead of nothing and then a burst at the end.

Aggregator gang
LMAO THIS IS GOOD...
at the end of the first chapter i thought isekai invade the earth or something... and i was like goddamn isekai its everywhere...
its funny and good, i totally wish those 2 ship

Funny and cute, but would have been better without
her being an actual oni or having demons and stuff actually exist.
I liked the first chapter, not so much the second. Maybe I’ll change my mind as the manga progresses.

Contributor
Much as the genre before the plot-twist was totally up my alley, I can respect this.

I feel like it's set itself up to have to top its own insanity every chapter now, though.

I knew this was some good stuff, glad it's getting translated more.

@Shyfemalelead I also gotta disagree, I think it opens up to more avenues of entertainment than if the only obstacle was cannon fodder.

THIS series AWESOOOOMEEEE!!!!! As good as Angel densetsu, yuria the sex doll, sumire 16/17 and any Nishimori Hiroyuki manga.

Dex-chan lover
This is way more compelling than I expected hahaha, can't wait for more!

I can see where this is going, but i'm just glad there's something being released besides isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread