Oni to Tengoku - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Contributor
It'll be awhile before I even get to read last week's chapter, but at least I remembered to upload this week! Judging by the sheer volume of comments on the last chapter, things must be getting really interesting. (Though the whole manga has been interesting.)

Well, I'm glad he doesn't kiss students. 😶

Interesting direction, I wonder how things will resolve. I like that Aoki is getting worked up over this -- shows that he cares, yano?

I've been so excited for the whole translation of volume 2!! I checked out the raws and things seem to have gotten so interesting! Thank you so much for scanlating this manga~ you give out such high quality scanlations~

Group Leader
He's crying! Tengoku really acts differently towards his students vs his brother vs Aoki. To his students, he's gentle. To his brother, he's cold and tsun (because if you can't monopolise the thing you like, you make them feel bad). To Aoki, he's childish.

Kisses hold no meaning to Tengoku because he sees it as a tool. But he seems to treasure other physical affection like hugs, headpats, and bites.

@Anidict13 Where did you read the raws?

Power Uploader
Gotta say, that was a bit of a deus ex machina for the big bro to just show up with the info dump.

dang the brother is an asshole lol it takes someone really shitty to say that kind of thing to someone. really classy.

Users who are viewing this thread