The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
She literally assaults him over a compliment when she pervs on him every day. It's a misunderstanding, sure, but it makes the dynamic extremely unbalanced even beyond him being the only one who gets flustered. But who am I kidding, I doubt you're receptive to anything that can say about this.
Bro idk if you know this, but most dynamics aren't balanced. That's just kinda how the world works.

Double-page supporter
That's half of men these days. Then half of "The rest of us" haven't done so in the past year. Face it: Approaching women romantically is cringe, and dumb.
It's cringe and dumb if you think it's cringe and dumb. Life is too short to worry about stuff like that. If half the men can't talk to a woman without it being weird, then that sounds like a skill issue. And if it's just a matter of them not wanting to talk to you, then move on to the next. It ain't rocket science.

Dex-chan lover
Bro idk if you know this, but most dynamics aren't balanced. That's just kinda how the world works.
You: "He didn't get punished. She'd be totally into it if he did the same"
Also you: "Ok so he got punished after he did the same, but the world isn't fair"

:unsure:
It's cringe and dumb if you think it's cringe and dumb.
Everyone does. So I'm glad we put this issue to rest.

Double-page supporter
You: "He didn't get punished. She'd be totally into it if he did the same"
Also you: "Ok so he got punished after he did the same, but the world isn't fair"

:unsure:

Everyone does. So I'm glad we put this issue to rest.
Dude don't be a weirdo. Two things can be true at once

Dex-chan lover
No buddy that's why people like YOU don't bother with women. The rest of us aren't cowards and can have a normal conversation with a woman without any issues.
Oh sure, small-talk and conversations with women at a work place, classroom, basically women you have minimal acquaintanceship with. At that level, I have no problems with, and most of the time I try to keep myself at arm's length from them, whether or not I got to know them more.

It's whether you're seeking something more than an acquaintanceship, a romantic relationship, but women exhibit behaviors like this, not taking account of their actions and trying to always be on the moral high ground, that they can't ever be reasoned with that's becoming more of the norm, that some of us don't bother trying going any further than mere acquaintances, especially after you observe them from an objective pov.

Dex-chan lover
That lad is in danger... something something me, not him etc

Users who are viewing this thread