Oni Yome ga Totsuidekita - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Normally hate these short stories since they have a lack of substance.
This one wasn't bad. To short to really get your heart into it but still a decent story.
No real world building and I still don't understand what was so different about her.
Or why he own kind would mistreat her. Was it all her brother behind the scene?
I guess it was left to imagination. I'd like to see some side stories to reveal some answers.
Like how the child will be treated by others.

Group Leader
The premise was good but the writing fell off quickily with the forced drama, not the worst to say but it was a good decision to make it short and sweet (imho ofc). Thanks for the work on the series and good luck to the author for the next work!

Dex-chan lover
It didn't outstay its welcome and had a good ending. Good manga in my book.

Well...On one hand, I am very disappointed about a very short story and a very lack-luster ending, but then again, I should be happy it ended at all and a happy one at that, 5/10 :)

Dex-chan lover
That's all folks! way too short and scuffed. 4/10, easily forgotten

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don’t care if it was short and I don’t care if it was “shitty”, I’m just glad that they got a cute child to end the story.

Dex-chan lover
Wew, that was almost like reading a twitter manga being axed.
Meh, 5/10. Thanks for translation tho'

Dex-chan lover
I guess this didn't get much traction and the author decided to just wrap it up and move on.

Group Leader
self-indulgent, hero-fantasy manga that doesn't go anywhere and doesn't do anything. didn't help that a lot of the posings across chapters were the same and that within chapters the art was basically just copy-pasted.

Users who are viewing this thread