Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 89 - Mahiro and a Home Visit

Dex-chan lover
I have kind of just ignored it for a while but like the elixir of youth is pretty blatent. in short, these meds are next level in terms of immortality research given how they are already showing tangible results plus are already in the human testing faze really shows how cutting edge they are. At this point if they also figure out how to solve the mind problem of immortalty then they may have just solved aging.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Mihari's de-age-and-gender-bend drug isn't exactly a youth potion, since you have to keep taking it, but it's not not a youth potion either. I suppose junior high would be a little young for a tenured academic to abruptly revert to, but it could be worse.

(Admittedly, the worse I'm comparing to is the "failed immortality drug" of 100 Girlfriends' Yakuzen Kusuri, which de-ages you to 8 and locks you there, though the weaker versions can be temporarily overriden by Kusuri's all-purpose drug negating drug, returning you to your biological age temporarily. I fear the crossover potential.)

Users who are viewing this thread