Onii-chan Is Done For! Official Anthology Comic - Vol. 3 Ch. 48 - Onii-chan's Muscles Are Done For

Dex-chan lover
Immediately recognised the artist and expected her workout to increase her bust size. She got a rocking body instead so that’s fine :thumbsup:
It would be nice if working out a couple of days was enough to get a body like that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what's more impressive, that she lost all the height and everything in 3 days, or that she couldn't pick up the books after all that workout.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm one of the proponents of the "trans Mahiro" theory and even I think arguing about pronouns for Mahiro is dumb.
Mostly because... uh... Mahiro's kinda everything, if you think about it? Definitely still an oniichan. But also definitely a girl and loves presenting as a girl. And maybe even post-gender identity in some ways?

I use she/her for Mahiro, but I think pretty much any pronouns work. Trying to pick this fight is dumb, yeah and it doesn't show much respect for Mahiro's agency in the first place.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Knowing the author, the increase in bust size is surprisingly minimal. I was expecting a chapter of chugging the drug and ending up with (temporary) melons, or other plot device from which he mold the story to his tastes. He must have held himself back (or the editor got him to redo).

Dex-chan lover
People getting mad about pronouns need to just... stop existing online. It's so dumb. They take gender bender manga too seriously.
Like fr it’s fictional character, they wont get offended. And also I don’t hunk even mahiro knows what they are.

Dex-chan lover
i think this is the least boobs I've ever seen in a coolkyou manga

Dex-chan lover
Worth mentioning this is the second chapter Cool did. The first is still yet translated and I'm like 99% sure it's going to involve Mahiro getting Ilulu sized boobs.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Honestly I'm one of the proponents of the "trans Mahiro" theory and even I think arguing about pronouns for Mahiro is dumb.
Mostly because... uh... Mahiro's kinda everything, if you think about it? Definitely still an oniichan. But also definitely a girl and loves presenting as a girl. And maybe even post-gender identity in some ways?

I use she/her for Mahiro, but I think pretty much any pronouns work. Trying to pick this fight is dumb, yeah and it doesn't show much respect for Mahiro's agency in the first place.
not presenting as a girl as mahiro literally not presenting he just hiding for the experiment and to keep his pride if he was presenting he would come out as the adult sibling not pretending to be a little sister for anyone that isn't part of the experiment didn't you read the manga

Dex-chan lover
Folks...you are literally becoming the sort of people the translator is talking about...please stop

Users who are viewing this thread