Onii-chan Is Done For! Official Anthology Comic - Vol. 4 Ch. 58 - Mahiro and Pregnancy

Fed-Kun's army
Oh crap, just typing the artist name in my address bar, made a lot of stuff from previous exploration, pop back up XD

Dex-chan lover
this entire chapter is sus as hell. was going "🤨" the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
Is this real lesson in Japanese culture? Can someone confirm this lol. What a wild one, either real or just a made up story

Dex-chan lover
Do...people actually do this in Sex Ed? Having been raised in a conservative household where I got opted out of the course every year, I'm very curious now.
Yep, it's a real thing, just not all schools do it. If the school's in an area that allows real sex ed that is likely to be part of it. But if you're in an area that does things like abstinence-only sex "ed" then it's not happening.

It wasn't part of sex ed, but one of the home ec classes in high school did a multi-day baby experience, where students had to take care of a raw egg as the baby, keeping it with them all day long each day. The idea was to teach them how difficult it can be to prevent something small and fragile from coming to harm.
So what happens if Mahiro were to hypothetically get pregnant and then have the drug wear off turning him back into a guy? Free abortion?
Most likely it'd kill him and the fetus unless he changed back extremely quickly. There's not a uterus for the baby to be inside, so there goes the amniotic fluid and the fetus' connection that provides nutrients, etc. killing it. And since there's not a space already inside a guy's body for a uterus, it would shove other stuff out of the way, likely rupturing his colon or small intestine. If the fetus was small enough it might not kill Mahiro immediately, but the dead fetus decaying inside him could end up killing him.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this would be misunderstanding joke likes the watermelon one. Instead it's just the author goes ALL-OUT with his taste. and of course his twitter got suspended too.
Xitter has become more of a hellhole anyway. I don't see the issue.
Do...people actually do this in Sex Ed? Having been raised in a conservative household where I got opted out of the course every year, I'm very curious now.
No. I went to a public school where part of Sex Ed consisted of a health class teacher showing us a boring VHS tape about sex and telling us not to laugh.

Dex-chan lover
So what happens if Mahiro were to hypothetically get pregnant and then have the drug wear off turning him back into a guy? Free abortion?
ah the old age question, many have their theories but none know the real answer, we need testing to be done...

So guys... who will get impregnated ? Do we follow the rules of the sea slug and decide by p*nis fencing ? (nature is amazing) :lol:

Double-page supporter
The last page of the two boys get pregnant is wild. Author is cooking his fetish.

Fed-Kun's army
Fetish aside, love your mother fellas. You've burdened your mother for 9 months, so appreciate them!

Users who are viewing this thread