Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Mahiro and the Secret Garden

Double-page supporter
I think the sister did this for a reason now. Maybe she wanted to get closer to her Brother who became a NEET and held obvious jealousy for her?its kinda f*cked up on her methods without considering his feelings but I guess that’s familial trust? This needs more plot. For some reason I’m hooked... I kinda hate the sister for that but I guess you can’t blame her since it seems to be working... but will he lose himself and his mind at some point? We need a few obstacles w/ plot in this story other then being a Neet or getting closer. To make up for it

Dex-chan lover
This chapter needs more love. Dudes (with short hair) have so little appreciation for how much time and effort goes into maintaining long hair!

Dex-chan lover
As a guy with longer hair who takes not very good care of it, I am ashamed. I really should try harder.

Dex-chan lover
@DreamCarver I'm trying to grow my hair out so I'm curious, how long is it? and how long did it take to grow out? and is it annoying to deal with? also nice pic of Peridot

Dex-chan lover
@ajddavid452

Shoulder length, like... a year? And I wear glasses so it gets caught in the hinges and gets in my eyes... But I've started wearing a headband sorta dealie. Gets hot in the summer.

Also was mistaken for a lady at some points by drunk collegiates (which was fine, didn't bug me that much), but then I grew a beard and now I'm just... hair.

Dex-chan lover
@DreamCarver the same length as mine XD, I also wear glasses, but I have no issues with them, also are you basically just bigfoot now? XD

Dex-chan lover
The time I tried growing my hair out, I kept waking up with it in my mouth so I ended up cutting it whenever it got past a certain length anyway because it was annoying me too much. Nowadays I'm currently battling some sort of skin condition on my scalp so I might as well just buzz it all off. Easier access for medication and letting it breathe as it were just feels better. Maybe I'll try growing it out again some time after this clears up. But probably not a whole head worth of hair grown out, my general preference is what I call a lazy hawk. It's a mohawk, but I don't actually ever put it up because that's a fuck ton of work and I am a lazy person.

UwU

Would be nice if the little sister was real or the drug was real.

Shoulder length is where I say it starts getting difficult to keep the hair in good condition

Dex-chan lover
Ever since I go to college, there's no more restriction on how short your hair must be (for male). So, I just don't go to barber with the intention of saving money (also dislike going to barber personally since it's boring). It's been a year and my hair is only about shoulder long. Every 3 days or so, there's like probably 100 hairs plucked off when I'm bathing.

Dex-chan lover
I feel both were really is close, but the two kinda drifted apart over the years from the looks of it. Probably due to the fact that she has outpaced and overshadowed her brother completely and he just gave up at some point.

I wonder if they're gonna touch that subject, there were a few hints on the past chapters. On the other hand that clear-cut face of disappointment from her when his bro said he didn't have any interest on her body lol.

Double-page supporter
As some one who both hates having to take care of my hair and hates hair cuts I can’t imagine the nightmare that is maintaining long hair

As a guy with hair so long it goes beyond my waist, I actually enjoy having it long. Granted I get confused a lot for a native american because of my dark skin and high cheek bones or for a women too. If you like it, take care of it otherwise it's not gonna be a pleasant time. Been growing it for 6 years and continue too till I feel it's too much.

P.S. I get asked a lot by women how I grow it so long and I just say "I don't cut it" lol

As a guy with hair so long it goes beyond my waist, I actually enjoy having it long. Granted I get confused a lot for a native american because of my dark skin and high cheek bones or for a women too. If you like it, take care of it otherwise it's not gonna be a pleasant time. Been growing it for 6 years and continue too till I feel it's too much.

P.S. I get asked a lot by women how I grow it so long and I just say "I don't cut it" lol

@CuddleThief that’s amazing. Do you not get any split ends?

Users who are viewing this thread