Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Mahiro and the Hair Salon

Contributor
I've been using CS6 and I haven't really had any issues with it crashing, so maybe try looking into that?

Dex-chan lover
Actually, typesetting by Powerpoint is fucking easy. I didn't recognise that.

@suisuigo Salons in general are expensive, but I remember seeing some of the prices while in Japan and they seemed excessive even for a salon. A standard cut and styling runs about 5-6k yen. Something like a Cut and Color or perm-type styling like Mashiro got, I could see being 8000yen. So yeah, her saying you would have to spend that much per month for a NEET would sound staggering.

Double-page supporter
Paint: It must be rough for you guys eh,...
dont worry me and my boi Powerpoint got you fam
2ms3ehy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
damn the cleaners and redrawers really are masochists, why use ms paint? like I get that photoshop isn't free but you can just use gimp, it's not as good as photoshop but it's way better than ms paint, but if you know what you are doing you can still get the same result as you would with photoshop

Dex-chan lover
PS seems way easier to use than GIMP to me tbh

Learning curve either way, I'd say. Someone who doesn't already know their ass from their elbow in photoshop might be better off using GIMP since they'll have to learn their way around a program with a lot of features regardless of which they choose.

Paint.NET is also option if anyone want better picture editing program than paint. It's somewhat like old photoshop. 🤔

Going to the hair dresser's is pretty comfy though. I just always bring a book to avoid the small talk.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the dreaded salon small talk, usually the way I avoid that is to read a book or magazine so he/she doesn't initiate it being an introvert myself.

Double-page supporter
It should be noted, Hairdresser San was clearly defeated by the ahoge and stabilisers. Mahiro should have a discount surely!?
I want to speak to their manager ●◇●

Users who are viewing this thread