Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Mahiro and a Double Date

Idk anymore, this series feels like OSO with its gb at the beginning of the story and forget, or should I say, ditch it altogether later on. I'm not complaining, this series has a cute story and all, also still worth to read. But it's just not what I came here for. Guess I'll take my leave. Anyway great work on the translation, translator

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Somewhere, a pufferfish mermaid is smiling and nodding. 😅

Group Leader
Hmph... You May Have Halted The Awakening Of My Right Eye This Time But...
One Day You Shall Taste The Power Sealed Within It!

Dex-chan lover
@Daviot You have incredibly good taste in manga. I may be a bit biased because a close friend translates the latest chapters of that one for MangaDex Scans, but I think it's really good.

Still disappointed the manga doesn't seem to have a clownfish mermaid, just so the cute-adorable gender-bender crowd could see how good it is. Also because that'd be awesome.

(link for anyone curious: https://mangadex.org/title/11458/shinkaigyo-no-anko-san )

Dex-chan lover
Reverse trap Momiji is too hot, gives Mahiro a feeling so complicated.

Dex-chan lover
Trap is considered a slur in trans communities. Just a heads-up, even "reverse trap" is one.

I wonder if the series will end with Mahiro (guy) returning as respected member of society and possibly marrying adult momiji

Group Leader
Absolute territory Momiji and Chuuni Momiji are things I never knew I needed in my life till now. Please take my money and give me another 50 chapters of this. 😍

Dex-chan lover
I'm with kuma.

This is yuri now. Little sisters, both.

We now live in a world where anyone can thereotically be a little sister in yuri love. Is this not paradise?

Dex-chan lover
"Note:
None at the moment..."

So I see you've finally got a cockroach exterminator, a girlfriend, a sexy nurse, and everything?

Users who are viewing this thread