Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Mahiro and a Double Date

Group Leader
@Madcat6204 full length video is here: https://youtu.be/RoDWHeC6czY

and if you want more source, go check out the two links in the description of the video I linked, one to the creator's pixiv, and the other to the character, Patra's youtube channel (kinda vtuber/music). @mylefthandhurts is correct.

... " C'mon, now it's like we're on a date... since Momijii looks like the boyfriend " . . . ( guess that makes Onii-chan the " girlfriend "! )

Dex-chan lover
I hope Momiji awakens her Yuri powers.

(I do think she already did.)

Dex-chan lover
so wait this whole chapter hinges on Mahiro being an overprotective big brother?

Dex-chan lover
@DeProgrammer In case you're curious, KFC actually goes WAY back in Japan, to the point where it's considered nostalgic. Getting a "Christmas KFC bucket" is a thing, a very Japanese thing. So that Sanders Santa is probably not some parody to the author, but generic background.

Double-page supporter
i rather she awaken to yuri than "middle school illness"

Dex-chan lover
In case you're curious, KFC actually goes WAY back in Japan, to the point where it's considered nostalgic. Getting a "Christmas KFC bucket" is a thing, a very Japanese thing. So that Sanders Santa is probably not some parody to the author, but generic background.

Christmas chicken and cake is what all the singles binge eat to heal their wounded souls after witnessing couples flirting everywhere.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro @knight_evangel @Hachi015
Wait until they see Colonel Sanders in a maid dress:
18xs71yae0ed7jpg.jpg

Double-page supporter
I think Mahiro has some underlying feelings for Momiji ngl

Users who are viewing this thread