Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 3 Ch. 30.5 - Mahiro and Hot Kiss

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I knew this manga would go full yuri, now we just need the main couple.

@ajddavid452 sorry I'm replying late, but due to how alcohol is manufactured that is just not possible. you can't accidentally make something that significantly more alcoholic.

@Kirien no idea, Nazdrovie's still doing soft translations (or at least I assume Nazdrovie did the soft translation for chapter 31), but no idea where CoolOtamegane's been, since they haven't been online in a month

Fed-Kun's army
@Vexal @kirien
I've been trying to get in contact with CoolOtamegane, so hold on tight. I do my "soft" translations on danbooru so you can read it there if you'd like, but if I don't hear back from him then I'll try to do the hard translations too and post them here. Extremely sorry for the wait.

Dex-chan lover
"i hate the "getting drunk 0,5 seconds after drinking alcohol" trope..."

Well now what do you feel about "getting drunk after 0.6 secs" trope

Dex-chan lover
it's not even yuri undertones anymore just straight up yuri. I'm really surprised this manga doesn't have a shoujo-ai tag.

There wouldn't be lewd doujin available for this manga so it would be better if she did reversed raped her onii-chan there~

Well drunk people always do that, kising his girlfriend and someone that they love and care but sometimes it can be dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread