Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Mahiro and a Girl's Mannerisms

Group Leader
mahiro will soon forget how he once had a d and start craving for a d

doujinshi of course

At this point I'm starting to question if he male to begin with.

@toastedguy From what I understand some Japanese schools are very strict about these kind of thing.

Well, Now he is really done, You are turning into a girl, Congratulations.

Wait whoa whoa whoa, how are Mieruko and Dungeon Meshi so dang low? Komi-san could've been higher too. Oh well, at least OniMai got a lot higher than I expected.

@toastedguy
The term used in the raws were 色付きリップ, which literally translates to "lip coloring". I have zero knowledge about fashion, so I did some research on the term and it seems like it's something that's not quite a lipstick but more glamorous than typical lip balm. In any case, "tinted lip balm" was what I found to be the closest correlating term after some Googling

Aggregator gang
[Upgrade] Gal Mahiro (requeriment aviable)
[Next Upgrade] Tanned Gal Mahiro (requires 75 lewdnees)

Dex-chan lover
If you told me this was a slice of life shoujo manga now I'd honestly believe it. Here's hoping to the anime voting. Though personally Only Sense Online is something I'd get behind.

@nelnel

I having a feeling we might get a TSM love interest shenanigan before the end of this story. Hoping that OSO or this gets animated, preferably not by silver link.. XD

Fed-Kun's army
its not gay to reel in guys cause she's a girl now. It IS gay to real in the girls which she seems a lot better at...

Spent so much time in that girl's body at this point that he's adopted effeminate mannerisms.

Users who are viewing this thread