Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Mahiro and a Girl's Mannerisms

Surprised to not see the yakuza househusband manga in the list.
That's illegal!

Dex-chan lover
Ohh my, the mighty "onii-chan" has fallen! and is straying away from the path of manliness even further! Wonder what he'll do if he realize it. Would he commit and accept or contemplate and try to revert. Im sure lil sister already has a permanent antidote,but sure is interesting what will he do haha.

Dex-chan lover
@toastedguy It's because it's tinted, so it colors the lips, just not as deeply as lipstick would. A lot of Japanese schools are really strict about things like cosmetics, hair color, hair length, hair style, etc.

Dex-chan lover
*sees list*

why is isekai ojiisan rated so high? i hate it. the novelty gets droll after 5 chapters or so

Group Leader
It's just sad that some people here actually think that the list is ranked by popularity. It's not. It's listed in the AIUEO order (Japanese "alphabet"). You'd think that'd be obvious after seeing the titles being grouped with the same starting letter, but I guess that's too much to expect.

Also, @Xarxyc, it is there at #32.

Page 2---Mahiro twisting open the tinted lip balm case, then putting on the tinted lip balm while looking intently in the mirror----erotic as hell !

Double-page supporter
Imagine if she turn back into a man and all those girl tendencies was downloaded as well. He turn into a sissy

Users who are viewing this thread