Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Mahiro and an Appreciated Break

Double-page supporter
I got startled when I saw the happy birthday since it's mine today

Dex-chan lover
First PowerPoint, now a smartphone? Holy based, world's most innovative scanlator. As a fellow indofag I'm proud of you.

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus happy birthday!

also what a mood
9ZZciW2.png

HOLY SHIT YOU DID THIS ON YOUR PHONE WHAT

Dex-chan lover
Mahiro has legit just become the little sister. We shoujo ai slice of life now.

Contributor
Great chapter! Smartphone typesetting is super impressive!
I'm pretty excited about this series' strong performance in that poll.
We haven't had a good TSF anime in years.

Dex-chan lover
TL is amazing, that's MyGuyver level kind of amazing. Hope you survives.

Also Gokushukufudou should be higher. Spy X Family is amazing but it's way too early. I just hate it if Jump went ahead adapting it, botched the story with no hope of new season.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Mahiro never turns back into a boy.
There. I said it. I hope this becomes permanent.

Dex-chan lover
Look on the bright side dude, you just spent wasted 35 hours of your quarantine time. What else can you do there anyway, lol.

Tho, I honestly didnt expect them to provide internet in the quarantine area. Even if there is, I was expecting that garbage internet thing that they have in Sukarno-Hatta Airport.

Anyway, hopefully you and your family stay safe dude! The governments is severely under-testing right now (which is understandable considering our populations and shitty economy). If nothing else, assume everybody out there has it

Dex-chan lover
1. Komi san: Yeah, this one is pretty popular both in the West and Japan and has a lot of chapters to adapt easily, cans we it being so high.
2. My new boss is airhead: never heard of it
3. Onii Chan is done for: Higher than I expected really.
4. Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu: Oh yes, definitely. Extremely popular in Japan and gaining popularity in the west as well. Great manga by a recognised author as well.
5. Spy X Family: Biggest Jump Plus property ever, gained a huge amount of following both in the west and Japan after just 2 chapters, sells like hotcakes, it will obviously get an anime sooner or later, for now I hope it's later since it's only a year old.
6. Act Age: Haven't read it but the fanbase seems to like it, it's also a WSJ property so it'll get an anime in some time anyways.
7. Tasuu Ketsu: never heard of it.
8. Gokushufudou: Pretty good and popular, but it's already getting a live action series and honestly, I think LA is fine for this, nothing in the manga makes me think that anime is required, will watch it if it gets animated though.
9. Kusuriya no Hitorigoto: Extremely popular everywhere, LN was huge, WN was huge, and now it has two manga. Only one of them is actually getting translations though. I'm guessing that's the one people want animated.
10. Chainsawman: Can't believe how far this has come, people used to be so scared that it would get axed and yet here we are. Again, WSJ property, unless it ends suddenly, it will get an anime.

Users who are viewing this thread