Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Mahiro and the Secret BBQ

HCO

Dex-chan lover
CoolOtamegane is a pillar of the TL community and I for one appreciate his 2005 vibe. Hope he finds a new wife soon.

Double-page supporter
Page 10 has this weird blur that makes my eyes go fuzzy.

Fed-Kun's army
She said Onii, does she actually know his situation? Or was that an error?

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327 Nayuta does in fact know Mahiro's situation. It's part of what makes her role in the story rather an interesting shake-up. She's one of the big mysteries right now. She however did say she has no intention of revealing it and that Mahiro can consider her an ally.

Aggregator gang
CSmith327 she was the one who knows about the whole medicine thing from a few chapters ago IIRC. infact she's also taking the medicine i think.

Dex-chan lover
@noobtube2 It's a speculation right now that Nayuta is the same as Mahiro. That said, I think it's a pretty solid hypothesis considering how awkward she is with social situations. Both since her introduction and in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but what's the misunderstanding?

She actually gave her her own panties xd

Fed-Kun's army
@LuxuStar7
Something weird happened while I was reuploading the chapter to fix a blurry page. It should be working fine now though.

Fed-Kun's army
@MidNighTea I might have read the chapter you're talking about but just forgot. I'll go re-read some of the older chapters. If it's true they're the same I kinda wanna ship them. Or if not just someone he can relate with I guess. But Mahiro and Momiji is otp. The reason I like this one so much compared to other genderbender stuff is cuz it's got more of a shoujo ai kinda feel instead of "I'm a girl now and so after gradually becoming more feminine I just magically like penises even tho I was straight before". These things would be a great setup for yuri, but they always make them fall for one of the male characters. I was fine with boku girl cuz the mc was definitely very effeminate and gay from the start. In fact the sheer lack of yuri where the main character turned into a girl but retained their sexuality is crazy. There's only 4 or 5 that exists and only a couple of those are worth reading. Kashimashi was ok but the ending was disappointing (I was hoping for polyamory)

Users who are viewing this thread