Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Mahiro and the Secret BBQ

If you are interested in joining the official subreddit for the series, here it is!: https://www.reddit.com/r/MyBrotherIsDoneFor/

We have daily activity now, but I would love your help in growing it! We have a very active discord server as well! It has multiple channels for different topics including gaming, and even a chat just for trans fans! Everyone is super friendly, and we hope to see you there!

We are very trans friendly, and no bigotry or transphobia will be allowed. You will be promptly banned without any notice. You are more than welcome to give opinions on the characters and discuss rationally, but anything more is disallowed.

But as long as that isn't an issue, then welcome! I hope to see you there! Feel free to drop by and say hello! <333 Challenges and contests are coming!

Ohayou minna-san! The subreddit for the series is now here and has been around for months. It is supported by the person who posts and produces the English version of the chapters as you see on here! (You can even see our advertisement in chapter 43 and onwards) If you want to come and see, then feel free to check out https://www.reddit.com/r/OniichanOshimai/
We also have an active Discord server with friendly users, plenty of emotes based around the characters and series, and a supportive community, so feel free to stop by there as well if you want.

We hope to see you there!

Dex-chan lover
@MidnighTea I'm not sure the panties thing is conclusive, because it could simply be the artist's idea of a fun gag more than a real tell. Plus it's easy to follow her logic: "It's entirely my fault that Mahiro is panty-less in only a shirt so I should give her my panties since I have on a skirt that covers more." Not something I'd expect from a real middle-school girl, but Nayuta is really awkward, so strange thought processes like that don't seem out of character.

Contributor
@dearmusic
No, i'm still single literally with human relationship,
My wife here means, my late old laptop a 2007 production. She's with me since 6th grader into i'm a fresh graduate bachelor. Usually i can repair everything inside as long its not burned like that. Lol

Dex-chan lover
@CoolOtamegane

I was about to say "I am so glad" and realized nothing you said is to be glad about...

And here I am thinking that you wanted to put up a strong front so you said something extremely sad in a joking manner.

Well, I am still glad anyways.

So GW = Golden Week... for a moment I thought Mahiro was happy about a new Space Marine release from Games Workshop.

@MidnighTea
I'm starting to suspect the two of them are experimental prototypes of a larger "turn awkward nerds into middleschool girls" project.
IMHO, two characters with identical change it's not too interesting.

As a possible option, it can be just a hikkimori girl, with a reduced age.
Perhaps with a potential marital interest in the original appearance of the protagonist.

Although the author can just troll the readers and Nayuta just the way she is. Just too smart (for her age) and uncommunicative.

Nah, nah, "GW = Golden Week"

Naaah, Mahiro, being the NEET s/he is, is clearly all about that Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

I've just noticed this, but was there a reason as to why most of Mahiro's outfits/clothes is with omnipresent tights???

Group Leader
@TheKuudereDude Probably doesn't like being in just a skirt with panties. He's worn shorts and pants all his life before he got turned into a girl. Having tights is like wearing pants in that you've got an extra layer of clothing between your underwear and the world.

ngl, even tho it's cute here, irl, splashing each other in knee high water sounds really boring. If it were me and my friends, I would just take a walk along the stream and talk about stuff, way more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread