Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Mahiro and Swim Classes (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
So is his/her groin suspended between vagina and penis and vagina? Or is his crotch in a state of quantum superposition where it can becomes a penis or vagina depending on conditions? How is it able to switch so quickly?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, but there's nothing more annoying than people inserting their own unfunny jokes into the margins.

Dex-chan lover
Too many series that I love and would want to see animated are listed. Can't this have ranked choice voting? Dang it.

Contributor
I wish they would quit it with the penis stuff.
A penis does not belong anywhere near Mahiro.

Dex-chan lover
@Jacktris
Pretty sure it's the Quantum state. The probability of the Penis to be back seems to be a bit low though and definitely depends on the situation Mahiro's in. So the more embarrassing it would be to grow back (for example if it's easy for surrounding people to see/notice), the more likely it actually happens.

Dang! Theres no "Eminence in Shadow" manga in that list!? Are they blind? They adapted "Kenja no Mago" to anime but not "Eminence in Shadow"!? Does it means that Japanese asked to be nuked again!? I'm sure Cid/Lord Shadow can doit with "I am Atomic" magic...just wait...

Now I'm pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread