Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Mahiro and Swim Classes (Part 1)

Aggregator gang
Did not know this was on the list to vote for animation. here are so many on there that I would really want to see an animation for.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing Mahiro knows the correct way to rescue a drowning person. Grab 'em from the front and they may reflexively climb your body and push you under (instinctive drowning response), though that would have been very funny
Where are you, teacher?

@Nakanowatari Ok, thanks. I will wait for the announcement in this/next issue, then. That will be lit.

Also, I'm sorry Mahiro, i like this story a lot, but i vote for 100kanojo already. That manga deserve it. The jokes is hilarious and the serious romance aspect is strong. Its like Gintama with romcom instead of action.

I voted Onii-chan is done for, and I hope it gets animated, Komi-san can't communicate is the top voted but that's ok too.

Dang it. There are several series on that list I want animated. Why the one vote limit?
I put in my vote for this one since I think it's less likely to get voted than some others.

Double-page supporter
aw shit here we go again. good chapter we got more of the boys and the elephant is back

Double-page supporter
my god, thats quite a harsh lineup... this is like making life choices, the lineup for the list to be animated are insanely good... I mean, just look at the ones that next to this, its oresama teacher and solo leveling... are you kidding me..?! theres a ton of great ones and your only making me pick one..?! seriously... why..?!

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga but I'm not gonna lie, elephant-kun has become a pretty lazy way of raising tension.

Users who are viewing this thread