Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 8 Ch. 77 - Mahiro and the Farewell Party

Haha. Yeah. The mangaka is definitely a gamer. Not only was the controller well drawn, matching a real switch pro controller, it also matches the game being played (which is recognizably Tears of the Kingdom).

glad that it was just a misunderstanding but tbh i almost thought the story was going to change its pace with nayutan leaving shocked mahiro and his friends. i honestly feels bit disappointed with recent chapters not showing any significant progress aside Mahiro’s daily activity and occasional mishaps like chapter 76 for example (i understand the story are intended to be slow paced). I hope that we can see more significant progression in future

Aggregator gang
glad that it was just a misunderstanding but tbh i almost thought the story was going to change its pace with nayutan leaving shocked mahiro and his friends. i honestly feels bit disappointed with recent chapters not showing any significant progress aside Mahiro’s daily activity and occasional mishaps like chapter 76 for example (i understand the story are intended to be slow paced). I hope that we can see more significant progression in future
There's been a significant theme of Mahiro and the gang confronting that "nothing last forever", and similar flavored thoughts about how ephemeral high school is, throughout the last few chapters. Even some of the omake have touched on it. I don't think we're going to see an ending yet, but I do feel like we're building towards something that'll at least shake up the status quo.

Users who are viewing this thread