Onii-chan Is Done For!

I would love to receive a chocolate bar from Mahiro 😀

Just not the True Love Chocolate 😝

Obligatory section explaining the things we ALL know, im guessing a little amount of new weebs will be reading this tho

Dex-chan lover
So I mean by the end of this chapter , Mahiro really doesn't seem to be denying that she is dating Momiji it seems lol. Seems pretty evident that she won't go back to being Onii-chan anymore. Then again, with the kinda allusions to his past, its not too surprising. I mean now Mahiro has friends, which I'm assuming before he didn't. I mean, no one has ever come looking for him.

That yuri/yaoi explanation page at the end of that chapter was the most autistic thing I read today. Geez...

to <LoliMagician> you are not the only one who wishes that thought to come true 😀

the series itself is moving towards that goal, in my opinion, with the Drama CD and Stickers, if i`m not mistaken

maybe next year will be their year to shine on the big screen, and finally we can all hear Mahiro~Chan`s voice 🤣, let`s hope so 🧐

happy new year everyone 🤗

Really, this translator/scanlator group have the worst luck in any translator/scanlator i've seen (laptop/pc broken down like it was a routine, broken arm 'cause a traffic accident with a fat ugly milf, and now a potential food poisoning by consuming expired milk).
At the same time thay have the will of steel. Really, they even start using PowerPoint and Paint when borrowing friends laptop to translate one of the chapter. They dont stop, just delayed, despite all that shit happen to them.

You all dont deserve (nor need) my pity. But you all have my respect. A lot of it.

Contributor
I live alone, I dont stay with my parents. of course my hygienic and my well being is not monitored. Which lead unhealty lifestyle. of course 30% remains is my bad luck *lol*

Group Leader
OMG this anime makes my heart want to explode i love it so much best gender bender manga ever (if this every gets official english manga translation i will buy it)

Users who are viewing this thread