Online gamblig, still a video game, isn't it?

There are people who don't play any other video games than gambling. We're in the gamers category also. Don't forget about us.

Dex-chan lover
the last time i heard about gambling is that they're lumped together with mathematicians, not gamers

Contributor
"Don't forget about us" - who is this even directed towards? Who's leaving online gamblers out of what now?

Dex-chan lover
what the point of this thread? you say dont forget about us but what do you expect us to do go complain to game companies that you're being forgotten?

Contributor
Have you ever seen a bot agreeing with another bot to promote the illusion of human communication and discussion?

Group Leader
Nope, this is the first time...

Also this thread is like a bait for a bot.....

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelul At least this thread only has 2 socket accounts so far lol, this one is a classic that I remember which has 4 XD
https://mangadex.org/thread/205824/1/

Dex-chan lover
Have you ever seen a bot agreeing with another bot to promote the illusion of human communication and discussion?

Multiple accounts,
controlled by a overlord.
Or maybe dumb bots...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
https://mangadex.org/thread/205824/1/
Thread made 7 months ago

Last chapter 7 months ago.

Well, they got the attention they wanted, including the ones from admins.

Dex-chan lover
200.gif

Yes, I've spent some time on reddit, dynasty forum and also have read couple of local comment sections here. Happens all the time, what's the fuss about?

AI's truly a terrifying thing though. Majority of those read very human-like.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
I have a very strong feeling of Deja Vu, i think i've actually seen 2 bots reply to each other here on MD.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
lmao that thread was surreal, remind me of Kiichi Fujimoto trying to promote his favorite comedy manga by making a thread and spamming it with his alts
but for his case he forgot to switching between accounts so it became a big expose of embrassment lmao
of9rko4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread