Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

tenor.gif

So the source for all this misunderstanding is aaaa's reasoning. Please give him some insight or something aaaarrrrgggghhhh

Anyway, thanks for the update, Huffly Parfait!

Bruh, aaaaa-san is on a whole other level smdh
But I don’t mind because I’m rooting for the boss lol

Thanks for the update! 💗

Dex-chan lover
I've never have wanted to slap a character for such a legitimate reason. and I can't argue about the guild thing... did Kuma use a more 'formal like'? why didn't you hit harder Kuma baby, spare me my heartache. (I hope only for bromance with Kuma and MC, as my OTP is the obvious pairing of the dense adults. but he said he'll try again and the embarrassment after he learns everything, mfg I want to sweep Kuma off his feet and give him all the pats)
^japanese have different words to express different things. like for an object, like for _, etc.

after some chapters where we praised there being no Misunderstanding™, here it appears again, like yin and yang, it is balanced once more

LMAOOOOOOOO IT ACTUALLY WAS A LEGIT CONFESSION AHSGAGAHSGAGSHAGHSAHSGAHGSAHSA

It looks completely brickheaded in English, but there's some tricky Japanese ambiguity in play here: he used the word 付き合う to mean "go out with", but Mr. Oblivious took it as its other meaning "to associate with". Not entirely unreasonable, considering the only two "relations" he has with Shirase are subordinate and guildmate. Dude still needs to take a hint tho

Users who are viewing this thread