Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Omg, this poor man. He’s stuck in the middle of a love triangle without even knowing it... (^-^;

THIS WAS HYSTERICAL LMAO

He managed to answer Kumada-kun the right way while not having a clue of what is going on lol

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this was so good! thank you for translating this!!!

thank you so much for translating!!! stay safe and happy holidays

BRUH RIGHT

pikachu meme is the biggest thing

this is so cute thank you so much again for translating this <3 <3 its just SUPER WHOLESOME and big laughs

when the MC is super super SUPER oblivious

THAT SUPRISED PIKACHU WHY DOES IT FIT SO WELL

RIP Kumada.... I hope you find happiness T.T

AHHHHH- this chapter- likE wHAT.
Even though , according to the cover of this , that they'll end up together, I hope Hashimoto can actually answer him while knowing the real intentions.

Thank you for the update!

I don’t understand why everyone calls Hashimoto “dense. ” I mean, if I were a male and a underage boy (male) that I’ve spoken to in real life five times, come to me and say, “Look, why don’t you leave Shimada – male, with whom I’m in the guild BUT WITH I’M NOT WITH ROMANTICALLY – and get with me”, obviously the last thing I’d think is “oh, This guy’s in love with me, he thinks I’m dating my boss, but he wants me to leave him so we can get together. ” Probably this thought would even come after “he wants to sell me a life policy” or “he wants me to join a satanic sect as a human sacrifice. ”

Group Leader
If I were Kumada all those good luck would scare me instead 😂 Life has a way to balance itself.

Users who are viewing this thread