Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

MY SON HASHIMOTO IS SUCH A DUMBASS *FACEPALM* XD XD XD XD thank you huffly parfait team. I wonder how the mangaka is gonna wrap up all the misunderstanding considering the omake I saw in their twitter acccount lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t blame him for not realizing that it is a confession. I mean, you don’t usually just think that a male friend would confess to you if you are also a male. It’s not weird that the confession was misunderstood. Kuma’s boy behavior around MC so far, from MC ‘s perspective, has shown that he is attached to MC, but not to the extent that it is obviously a romantic attachment.

IMBECILE

god this is so funny, so Shirase-san is the only one who actually has the full picture

I just wanna know... how do japanese people talk? I've seen a lot of mangas where people talk in a weird way that is easy to misunderstand. Do they never, like... ask others just to be sure? And they talk in weird sentences that can have 50 different meanings? Or is it just purely for comedy?

I legit thought it was a confession too, how wild... 👀

Thanks for the update!

Oh no... poor guys confession bounced right off him...
I'll admit I'm rooting for Shirase-san so its all fine by me, but oh it still painful to look at lol

Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread